Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with food, music, and art at Food Truck Friday, May 5th, kicking off at 5 pm. Pick up some of the best street food around at 325 Broadway (in the lot behind the Rust Center for Media) before checking out the galleries of First Friday with the Arts.
1. The lineup: Caribbeana Creole Taqueria, Melting Co., Hinkebein Hills Farm and SEMO Kona Ice.
2. This is a family friendly event, don't be crazy.
3. No food or drink brought in, that's why you're coming.
4. A portion of the night’s proceeds will benefit SEMO Food Bank and their great programs.
5. The trucks roll out at 8 pm, so come early and hungry!
Head over to the facebook page for any updates!