rustmedia, an award-winning brand + strategy agency, is seeking full time creative talent. We are a small crew with big plans to make the world a more beautiful, connected place. We work hard to create the right mix of fun, family and commitment to our craft in a casual, but collaborative environment. Our values lead decision making, caring as much about the “why” as the “what.”
We are looking for someone who lives to create. A Junior Art Director who thinks first — a detail-oriented problem solver with crazy design skills and a conceptual mind. We’re looking for a reliable idea machine and lover of technology, both old and new.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who cares about making a difference. This is a great opportunity for someone to become a master of their craft by learning from and adding to a talented team.
Sound good so far?
What you can expect:
- Design and production of both print and interactive marketing materials
- Branding design, including logo development, brand standards and type treatment.
- Collaboration with design and web development team to produce smart, creative solutions
- Staying up-to-date with new media formats, design trends and user experience
- Managing multiple projects and prioritizing accordingly
- Editing existing WordPress website content
We're building a tight-knit team, here's what you'll need to be a good fit
- Solid understanding of creative design and layout, both print and digital
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- A passion for good typography
- Confident design approach with high attention to detail
- Awareness of social media platforms and an evolving digital ecosystem
- Engaging written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of WordPress platform
- Self-starting work style
- Strong portfolio exhibiting detailed design thinking
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
Bonus points for:
- Video production and editing
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Photography experience
- Competitive salary + 401K
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunity for growth in design
- Fulfillment and purpose in work
Submit resume with relevant experience and link to design portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you.