rustmedia, an award-winning brand + strategy agency, is seeking a full time Account Executive. We are a small crew with big plans to make the world a more beautiful, connected place. We work hard to create the right mix of fun, family and commitment to our craft in a casual, but collaborative environment. Our values lead decision making, caring as much about the “why” as the “what.”
We are looking for someone with industry experience who is relationship-focused and detail-oriented. As the liaison between the client and the agency, the Account Executive is responsible for managing client expectations while nurturing and strengthening the client/agency relationship.
Most importantly, we’re looking for a strategic thinker who wants to make a difference. This is a great opportunity for someone to add to the growing client base of a talented team.
Sound good so far?
What you can expect day-to-day
- Identifying potential business development opportunities in key markets and industries.
- A focus on cultivating relationships with clients and identified prospects.
- Development of new client pitches
- Strategic meetings with clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Working with project manager in development of deliverables and calendar
We're building a tight-knit team, here's what you'll need to be a good fit
- 1-3 years experience in account management, business development or similar role.
- Familiarity with creative process.
- Basic understanding of design and ability to communicate technical and general information.
- Can effectively present ideas (verbal and written) and find solutions.
- Great organizations skills and proven master of task lists, timelines and reports.
- Ability to estimate resources required for project.
- Personable, reliable with a can-do attitude to best serve clients.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products and master of spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and strategic thinker who embraces team.
Compensation + Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus opportunity
- Medical, vision, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunity for growth within operation.
- Fulfillment and purpose in work.
- Collaborative team environment with co-workers committed to producing quality work for great clients nationwide.
Please provide examples (either links or as part of a portfolio) of two projects you played a key role in creating/managing along with brief descriptions of your role in those projects. Applicants must also submit a resume with professional experience.
We’d love to hear from you.
All information should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.